Re: gEDA-user: Parts DB API

On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 12:02:34PM -0800, Dave N6NZ wrote:
> Is there any barrier to integrating gattrib with gschem?  I think I'd be
> happy with being able to pop up gattrib as a gigantic modal dialog.

I had actually proposed just that some months ago (it was on IRC),
but the idea was dismissed as unnecessary and complicated, if I recall
correctly. Personally, I think integrating gattrib with gschem (as in:
gattrib-in-gschem would just be gschem's attribute dialog on steroids)
makes perfect sense.

--
Ivan Stankovic, ivan.stankovic@xxxxxx

"Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM,
learn more at http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm";