Re: gEDA-user: youngest user?

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 20:02 -0800, Steve Meier wrote:
> Ok so from an Australian point of view. Or any other location on earth.
> You arn't spinning, its the rest of the universe.
>
> Steve M.

Er. That would be a Queenslander (aka banana-bender).  Me?  I'm from the
Southern Island (Taswegian - also notoriously two-headed).  We stick it
up the mainlanders a fair bit 'cause Tasmania has been left 'off the
map' in a couple of past notable ad campaigns.  One was the 1988
bi-centennial celebration (of anglo-saxon settlement) logo.
--
Greg

> Larry Doolittle wrote:
> > On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 05:41:09PM -0800, Steve Meier wrote:
> >
> >> Actualy the point of perspective is solar north
> >>

> > That wasn't part of the question.
> >

> >> so the australians are spinning counter clockwise too
> >>

> > Depends on your point of view.
> >
> >    - Larry

Greg Cunningham
mailto:greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx