Re: gEDA-user: Couple pics from my new PCB

Kits of components are also worth considering. I think we have every
0805 resister know to man in quantities of 25. Same for capacitors 080
capacitors (high frequency filters) another bunch 3216 tantilum caps for
power supply filtering. Anything we aren't quite sure of the final value
we make sure we have a range of. We have also stock pilled a large
variety of inductors some for power supply filtering others for building
high frequency analog filters.

Steve M.