Re: gEDA-user: Fwd: Parts DB API: the story so far

On Dec 26, 2007, at 10:40 AM, DJ Delorie wrote:
>> one word,  SQLite
>
> The one word is "plugins".

   Absolutely.  If (for example) a MySQL or PostgreSQL plugin exists
for parts database access, I'd put all of my stuff in my (already
built, already backed up, already tuned, already in use for lots of
other things) database server and enable read-only access available
to anyone who wants it.  That, in my opinion, is Good Stuff.
Especially if lots of other people do it.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL