Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf stable version 1.4.2-20081220 released!

Am Sonntag, den 21.12.2008, 23:17 +0000 schrieb Peter Clifton:

> For the cairo branch, I've actually turned _off_ rendering of markers
> for non-selected text. Will that give you any grief?

And there is no way to make all marker visible again?
I think it can be very useful to have all markers visible:
For aligning text, and to make sure that reference point of text is
fine. This last point is important, because by default PostScript output
of text is smaller (I like this) than on screen. If reference point is
wrong, it may look good on screen, but bad on print out.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski