Re: gEDA-user: problems with PCB and large board

  >> ==5440== ERROR SUMMARY: 0 errors from 0 contexts (suppressed: 191
from 3)

> (And turns out that latter bug wasn't my fault... you probably just have
> more nets in your design than most PCB users ;))
Yep, there's a bucket load of stuff in this.  This is my first layout, I
hope it's not too much for the first time. There's a lot of repeated
sections, so if you know how to step and repeat, I'd be interested in
knowing how it's done.

> If you find stock PCB is too slow, come ping me back and I'll get you to
> try the OpenGL version I've been working on. It gives a significant
> improvement on frame-rate for complex boards.

Sure, I'm willing to try it out.

gene