Re: gEDA-user: Problems with MOSFET symbols in PCB

The m4 part library has a higher order of operation over foot print
libraries,  the TO220-GSD is matching the m4 TO220 not the footprint
TO220-GSD

You do not want to use a - in the footprint names, as out m4 setup
can't escape the - in footprint names, so I always use underscores _

Alternate option is to disable m4 in gschem2pcb,  lots of discussions
on disabling m4 libraries in the archives and should be in the wiki
too, maybe even in the --help of gschem2pcb

Steve