Re: gEDA-user: Font sizes messed up in gschem on Mac OS X 10.6

On Dec 21, 2009, at 2:00 PM, Peter Clifton wrote:

> I'm hoping one of the gEDA users who use Mac OS X will come forward
> with
> a recipe for getting gEDA 1.6.0 working. (Or at least re-assure me
> that
> it can be made to work!)

Build dependencies with macports, and install gEDA from source works
for me here on 10.6.2.

I once tried to build the dependencies from scratch once for gEDA on
10.5.something, and it became a nightmare.  If you want to build from
source get macport's patches for the dependencies and apply them.

Steve