Re: gEDA-user: Font sizes messed up in gschem on Mac OS X 10.6

Hello Steve!

> Build dependencies with macports, and install gEDA from source works
> for me here on 10.6.2.

Thanks for your advice, I tried macports too and it works!
The only thing that bothers me is that as usual for macports,
I have now an /opt folder with about 1.7G of software I mostly
don't need.
I looked into the dependencies too, but that seems rather puzzling
to mee. Somewhere must be an important difference to my "from
scratch"-build, but I don't find it at the moment. I'll look into
that later.

Regards,

Christian