Re: gEDA-user: blue sky ideas - written down finally

On Dec 27, 2009, at 6:00 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:

>> Actually.... this is starting to sound like embedding a gattrib grid
>> on a sheet some place.
>
> Can gattrib map pins to nets already?

Well, not that I know of.  But having a grid display of row-organized data that captures "interesting stuff" about instances is gattrib-ish. So I was just imagining a  gschem "symbol" that behaved similarly to the gattrib tool.  Editing attributes and editing infrastructure pin assignments seemed like a similar workflow.

-dave