Re: gEDA-user: Random thoughts on the future interface of PCB

On 12/11/2010 12:01 PM, Martin Kupec wrote:
We actually use Windows XP desktops..but for gEDA we have
	VirtualBox with linux installed. But this will probably change
	later on as we finish our switchover. Our previous EDA was
	formica.cz and it has only windows version.

If you switch to gEDA, will you want a native windows build?  Help with that
from anyone who is up on windows is on the wanted list.  It would help a lot
with getting more users/developers.

JG