Re: gEDA-user: Random thoughts on the future interface of PCB

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 09:45:29AM -0700, John Doty wrote:

> On Dec 12, 2010, at 9:29 AM, John Griessen wrote:
>
> > Help with that
> > from anyone who is up on windows is on the wanted list.  It would help a lot
> > with getting more users/developers.
>
> My customers in Japan report success using Peter C's Windows build: http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~pcjc2/geda-windows.html
	This seems like it is near to working state.

	It would probably really help, if we fix some issues, probably
	release current version and put it on the main page to download
	section(with some neat warning).

	I am interested in the build process? Peter, how have you build
	this?

		Martin Kupec