Re: gEDA-user: Resistor values…

John Doty wrote:
On Dec 27, 2010, at 3:56 AM, Vanessa Ezekowitz wrote:

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 23:55:04 -0500
al davis <ad252@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Saturday 25 December 2010, Vanessa Ezekowitz wrote:
* If the part in question can usually be described by a
single value, for the purposes of the signal flow in the
schematic that is, then give it a default of "value=0".
No. Zero is almost always wrong.
Exactly my point - it is *supposed* to be wrong.

But *I* use 0 as a value rather frequently. Depends on what you're doing with the toolkit.
+1
My prefered value, for stuff I don't know yet is "?". "0" and "inf" are actual resistor values.