Re: gEDA-user: European symbols?

"Johnny Rosenberg" <gurus.knugum@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> No.  That's the wrong conclusion.
>>

> Well, we'll see what will happen. I am still not 100% sure how to
> create symbols in the first place, so I guess things will move very
> slowly to  begin withâ

Maybe your time is better invested by using a small FPGA for whatever
you want to build, and learn Verilog to express the logic.

Depends how much fun can have from learning such stuff.  A deadline does
not seem to be your problem.

(It should be possible to draw a gschem schematic, export a verilog
netlist and upload that to the FPGA too, for parts of the circuit you
feel more comfortable, but then you'd need to do both, symbols and
Verilog :-)

--
Stephan