Re: gEDA-user: PCB: possible thermal fix

> Solid would be extremely useful.  I have had problems with thermal
> fingers touching other vias in extremely dense boards.  DRC does not
> seem to catch this either.  This is a problem under high pin count fine
> pitch surface mount parts sometimes.

We could probably get around most of these problems by switching from
round-end flashes to square-end flashes, as long as we use a +
orientation instead of a x orientation.  That way the ends of the
fingers won't have to extend much beyond the edge of the relief flash.
Or we could use diamond shaped flashes for x orientations.