Re: gEDA-user: PCB Gtk port

> Actually it is already a floating point number (has been for a long
> time), it's just that it's still a power of 2 (non-integer power of
> 2 is fine). Thus a zoom of -1.24378 is just fine.

I was talking about the syntax for the XtAction, but now I see that
you can specify floats there too.  Log2 - ick.  Why can't zoom factors
be specified as a multiplier?

> I haven't loaded Bill's GTK version yet, but I'm very excited about
> it.  I can't tell you the hours I've wasted trying to implement
> simple things becasue the GUI kit was so rudimentary.

Even a switch to Lesstif, which fits into the same framework as Xaw,
would have fixed most of those problems.  It's not widgets that are
the problem, it's Xaw.