Re: gEDA-user: PCB Gtk port

> I was talking about the syntax for the XtAction, but now I see that
> you can specify floats there too.  Log2 - ick.  Why can't zoom factors
> be specified as a multiplier?

Backward compatibility of course! There is really nothing wrong with
powers of 2; it would also be a simple matter to implement another
argument if you wanted them as a pure scale instead of a power.
One advantage of powers is that you can span large ranges without
typing a big number and getting confused how many zeros there should
be.
.