Re: gEDA-user: inverted pins?

> I'm not trying to stir up the bees nest, but I prefer to keep net names
> simple without and any notion of active level.

That doesn't work well when you have differential nets, or a simple
inverter gate.  You need to name the nets differently *anyway*.

                ___
     AEN        AEN

              ___
              TXD
              TXD

gEDA currently supports all sorts of punctuations; I was only asking
about the bars and the bubbles really, the former as a convention and
the latter as a way to *optionally* add a bar if you so name the net.

But yeah, mostly it's personal preference.  Except that there are some
things one might prefer that gEDA simply doesn't allow.