Re: gEDA-user: A Suggestion FOR Karel

Karel Kulhavy wrote:

My heavens - I never respond with RTFM as an answer to questions or statements on a software user list,
but it seems to me that anyone on this mailing list who didn't know that PCB already had a bug tracking system
never bothered read the most basic of text files that shipped with the program.

Instead of calling implicitly people that didn't notice existence of bug
tracking system morons, I suggest "Bugs" link to be added to PCB
homepage. Takes about the same time.

you mean like the link front and center on the pcb home page to the bug tracker?

I moved it just now to the left column to see if that will be more visible.

-Dan