Re: gEDA-user: Postscript PCB lines

> An suggestion I do is to separate outputs in directories, because
> when I print the gerbers, the .ps, the mirrored, the negative, etc,
> all comes to the same place by default. What I do is create some
> dirs, like gerbers, print_normal, print_neg and select it manually
> on the print dialog (I still use the Xaw version), it would be nice
> if pcb create them automatically.

The HID version always gives you the option of specifying where you
want the output to go.

Also, HID can print from the command line, so you can script all your
printouts rather than doing it with the GUI all the time.

HID also uses one file per postscript "output", my idea was that you
can convert it into a PDF that way.  All the more reason to get
auto-mirror to do the right thing, eh? ;-)