Re: gEDA-user: Re: footprint bugs

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:47:42 -0500, Dan McMahill wrote:

remind me again what it matters if they are removed or not removed from
the pcb library window?

If you don't bother to use them, they are a minor waste of screen real
estate. Anyway, me thinks, the more important issue is how to make
gsch2pcb ignore m4 libs.

There has always been the '--use-files' command line option or the "use-files" project file option. That still runs m4 but then replaces those footprints with newlib ones _if_ it can find any.

There is a new option, '--skip-m4' for the command line and 'skip-m4' for the project file that never runs m4 at all.

-Dan