Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb problems - I think!

Dan McMahill wrote:
Stuart Brorson wrote:

Harold,

The bad news for you is that I was able to successfully run gsch2pcb
on your file.  So both Dan and I had no problem with your design
files.

and I've now tried gnetlist from 20070216, 20061020, 20050820, and 20040111 with varying guile versions (all 1.6.x) and this is on 3 different operating systems (Solaris, NetBSD, Linux) on 3 different hardware platforms (ultra sparc, alpha, pentium 4, opteron) and haven't had any problems yet.

so something is surely messed up on your system, the question is what.

-Dan