Re: gEDA-user: Which are the biggest looking gEDA warts? REQUEST TRACKER

On Sun, 2007-02-25 at 17:24 -0700, Marc Moreau wrote:
> > > 	Adding attributes requires too much mouse work (selecting,
> > > 	careful pointing to position the attribute, then you use
> > > 	both hands to type a net name, hand back to mouse, etc).
> >
> > Use gattrib.  That's what it's for.
> One Gripe...
> gattib:
>
> Perhaps a web-based list is in order.  a wiki perhaps.
> -Lares

Ales pointed out to me that these all ought to get filed under the
SourceForge request tracker, or they will get forgotten very quickly:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=818429&group_id=161080&func=browse

A personal request.. if people take time to open a SourceForge account,
rather than logging these anonymously, it is better if anyone wants to
ask followup questions.

Peter C.