Re: gEDA-user: lilbro assembly contractor

Dave N6NZ wrote:

> John Griessen wrote:

>> I found some of the answers on their site.  Maybe they updated in response to your questions, Dave.
>> The FAQ page is really 8 pages; a nav bar on the left shows them.
>>
>> http://lilbro.mosquito.net.nz/faq.html
>> http://lilbro.mosquito.net.nz/faq_requirements.html

Actually, that FAQ has been around for a while.  At some point they
should have the detail specs on file formats.  Seem like it should not
be a big deal to drive their tooling directly -- maybe we could get a
discount for PCB users if they didn't have to go through the labor of
"teaching" their robot?

-dave