Re: gEDA-user: xgsch2pcb and gschem

Le lundi 18 février 2008 à 16:32 +0000, Peter Clifton a écrit :

> If your library path is listed OK in /etc/ld.so.conf, then it ought to
> be possble to make this work. Did you pass an explicit path to the gnome
> application launcher?

I try, doesn't make any change.

> Try re-running ldconfig (as root), to rebuild library links etc..
>
> And check the output of:
>
> "ldd ~/local/bin/gschem" (or wherever you are running gschem from), and
> see which libgeda.so it picks up.

libgeda is the right one at the right place.

> Having muliple gEDA installed in different locations can cause grief
> like this. It is completely possible to install gEDA in your home-dir,
> but the desktop integration doesn't work so well in general.

I  uninstall and remove all old geda installation in /usr
and /usr/local, clean everything I found related to geda and finally
uninstall current geda installation, download fresh geda sources and
install in  $HOME/local directory.
Doesn't make a change...

I try to install in /usr/local but I stop because it require to
configure and compile as root.

When launched from a terminal xgsch2pcb works pretty well so it's not a
problem for me at all.
If there is any interest I can make further checks.

All the best,