Re: gEDA-user: pick and place ?plugin?footprints.c? for

I see two threads,

One on how to add a plugin to gerbv to allow for pick and place auto
programming from gerbers.

This could be done with or with out the help of an existing pick and
place file.

The second thread is how to make PCB create consistent pick and place
data so that the auto fitter would not need to do a thing.

Hardkrash

One question to little brother is what format should we use?  Is there
a standard you prefer?  An Excel spread sheet is not one that I'll
accept.

:-)