Re: gEDA-user: PCB + GL latest (patch for indirect rendering support)

Hi Peter,

> On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 13:44 +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:
>>
>> Hmm, perhaps not.. although I _thought_ I had added the right configure
>> check..
>
> AHA... you might be missing "--enable-gl" from the ./configure command
> line.

Yes, that was it - thanks.

I've got past that problem but hit a failure at link

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lglut

Adding libglut3-dev solved that but again it might point to something
missing in configure.ac.

Now it's built, I'll have a play. Initial impression is that I like the
look of it!

Cheers
Gareth