Re: gEDA-user: PCB + GL latest (patch for indirect rendering support)

Hi Peter,

I've been running the branch this evening and already tripped over a
rendering issue of moderate severity - one of the polygons on my board is
not being filled.

Here's the screenshot of the HEAD build:

http://www.muppetlabs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/geda/board_HEAD.png

Note the extension of the ground fill under the two big caps top left,
then look at the render from the branch:

http://www.muppetlabs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/geda/board_pcjc2.png

That poly is not filled.

The board file is at

http://www.muppetlabs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/geda/loop_conditioner_board.pcb.gz

if you want to dig deeper, or let me know what I can do to investigate here.

Cheers
Gareth