Re: gEDA-user: PCB + GL latest (patch for indirect rendering support)

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 21:12 +0000, gdedwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>

> http://www.muppetlabs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/geda/loop_conditioner_board.pcb.gz
>
> if you want to dig deeper, or let me know what I can do to investigate here.

Did you use the "master" branch of my repository, rather then the
"before_pours" one?

The polygon renders fine on my box, where I'm using my
"local_customisation_no_pours" branch. (That has some hacks, a driver
for a 6DOF 3D Joystick, and the extra transparent thin-poly rendering
hack).

The "master" branch contains some experimental code for doing island
removal, and doesn't fill polygons unless it thinks they are connected
to something. (A joined track or a thermal on a pin / via ). Last I
checked, I don't think it did polygon-polygon connections, which is what
it looks like in your screen-shot.

Best wishes,

--
Peter Clifton