Re: gEDA-user: GL pcb bugs and a question re the log/library window, gerber outline output

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:50:11 +0000
Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm noticing really crappy grid-snap behaviour in the PCB+GL branch at
> the moment, especially on your test-case design. Did you test if any
> of that grief happen in the non PCB+GL code? The PCB+GL branch also
> contains some grid-snap "improvements" which weren't perfect, so never
> yet got pushed to git HEAD.

Yes, I worked with both an older pcb version and the PCB+GL branch, and
they both seemed to show pretty much the same behaviour. I didn't
really notice the grid-snap deficiencies, since I was working without
grid snapping (or with a grid of 0.01mm) most of the time anyway,
because of the many arcs.