Re: gEDA-user: GL pcb bugs and a question re the log/library window, gerber outline output

I have set the fullpoly flag manually, which wasn't a big deal since I
had to do a lot of manual work in the file (especially when it comes to
arcs -- I was even thinking about writing a patch to be able to work
with arcs sensibly with the GUI, maybe I'll still look into it even
though the board is finished.)
Without fullpoly, I wouldn't get the plane filled with GND, but only
some small isle.