Re: gEDA-user: GL pcb bugs and a question re the log/library window, gerber outline output

On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 15:18 +0100, Denis Grelich wrote:
> I have set the fullpoly flag manually, which wasn't a big deal since I
> had to do a lot of manual work in the file (especially when it comes to
> arcs -- I was even thinking about writing a patch to be able to work
> with arcs sensibly with the GUI, maybe I'll still look into it even
> though the board is finished.)
> Without fullpoly, I wouldn't get the plane filled with GND, but only
> some small isle.

Seemed to work for me just now when I tried it. You just loose some
islanded sections.

The code is supposed to keep the largest piece of the polygon. Sometimes
this works fine. other times.. you want to re-connect the islanded
pieces, so it becomes a pain to have to redraw them.

You'll just have to beware of the connectivity checking failures with
"fullpoly" for now.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,