Re: gEDA-user: more kvetch re: pcb Arcs

On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 10:17:01PM +0100, Stephan Boettcher wrote:

> With qcad, I use the grid to place the first object, and then turn it
> off.

With PCB I place the objects and then use snap-to-pin to draw lines.
With auto-DRC you can get offsets of a bus pretty quickly.  But a
dedicated feature that worked across multiple segments would be nice.

I should try to clean up jostle.c, too.  I was surprised not to get
much response to it.  Maybe it was lack of pretty pictures!

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>