Re: gEDA-user: General Layers questions

Hi all,

Maybe this is a good opportunity to start using Blueprints on Launchpad,
these can be linked to bugs, milestones and thus releases.

AFAICT, these are for code specific write ups and ideas.

This gives the roadmap a possible "timeline" (relative or absolute), date
are not mandatory, I think the devs like to work without pressure of
calender deadlines ;-).

The positive side effect can be that it keeps traffic on both geda-dev and
geda-user low, and ideas can be tracked for progress.

Just my EUR 0.02

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.