Re: gEDA-user: General Layers questions

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 10:16:34PM +0100, Stephan Boettcher wrote:

> Kai-Martin Knaak <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > Martin did not ask for a general pcb wish list, but for an in depth
> > discussion of a single topic.
>
> A discussion where most people cannot contribute?  What is wrong with
> this list for discussion?

I am sorry for that. I have not checked before, that it is not
so simple to get an account.

But I am still willing to have a wiki page for that.
We are doing disscution here, but I am going to write to the wiki the
conclusions. So at the end, the wiki page will represent opinion
of the majority and I will use that as reference for writting code.

Using tens of emails from this mailing list as reference is not exactly the
best way to do it right.

	Martin Kupec