Re: gEDA-user: pcb plugin smartdisperse fails on load

Peter Clifton wrote:

> You could add it to PCB I guess - we could even teach PCB how to invoke
> the compiler and build plugins if we were feeling over-keen! (But
> perhaps that is encroaching on being too clever).

Also: What is the benefit in separating some features but still
deliver it with the distribution? Either some feature is of general
interest and is programmed in a way that fits the pcb code base.
Then it should enter head. Or it is not. Then the distribution
should not be responsible for it in any way.

This looks to me like a case of having a cake and eat it.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Email: kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx