Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Suite CD - round 2

hi ya charles

> On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 17:05:28 -0800 (PST), Alvin Oga
>
> <insert stream of Gentoo/SuSE/${RANDOM}ix live-CD advocacy here>

i prefer  "{random}ix that is backed up with a purchase order :-)
	where i'm tasked to make it jump up and down and
	take them to the moon

	- i have yet to find "one" feature that cannot be done
	with any random distro ...

	powering up and down down of compact flash can be
	tricky ... since most filesystems dont like to be
	powered off in the middle of reads and writes

> "Show me the money."

hey.. that's my line

> I still can't find the source code to eagle. Am I missing something?

<blinders on for those that dont like the other one>
eagle comes from http://www.cadsoft.de/download.htm
	- same source code for freeware vs the one-you-pay-for

	if you pay, you get a userID to enter during initial startup,
	and i don't pay for sw or support .. yet i expect others to
	pay me/us ... humm... time for a hypocritic black kettler :-0
</blinders>

c ya
alvin