Re: gEDA-user: cannot see older schematics content with gschem 20041228 (Mac OS X)

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 23:28:01 -0500, Charles Lepple <clepple@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'll try building 20041228 with gtk+2 and see if that works any better.

Ales,

Same issues with gtk+2.

It looks like the components are just being drawn outside the
viewport, and therefore being clipped. The schematics load and save
correctly, but I just can't zoom far enough out to see them. I edited
a few coordinates (divided them by 10) and those components showed up,
but the rest remained invisible.

Where is the world-to-screen coordinate transformation implemented?

--
- Charles Lepple