Re: gEDA-user: Manual routing only

Auto routing is widely used by pcb design groups.  The Rolls Royce of
pcb design software is sold by Mentor Graphics.  Mentor's current
product is "Expedition".  Data sheet is at:
<http://www.mentor.com/products/pcb/expedition/physical_design/expedition_pcb/loader.cfm?url=/commonspot/security/getfile.cfm&pageid=12598>

The other high end auto router "Specctra by Cooper Chan" is now owned by
Cadence Design Systems.  <http://www.specctra.com/>  Both are very, very
capable pcb autorouter tools with matching very, very high prices.

John Dozsa