Re: gEDA-user: NFS Share

> One thing I did notice was that when running on the client Debian
> machine all the layers and layer groups in PCB have there colors.
> They have never been there for me on my SUSE box since I upgraded to
> the newer GTK PCB.  I mean, the colors are there in the drawing,
> just not on the menu buttons, or in the menu setup screen under
> preferences.

None of my menu buttons are colored, but then, none of them have layer
names either.  My layer groups dialog is monochrome too, but the layer
buttons on the left are colorful.

Of course, the lesstif HID version has colors all over the place, but
it doesn't sound like that's what you're talking about.