Re: gEDA-user: Test pads in PCB

> For that matter, maybe also add a feature to PCB which says "test pad
> me" and it adds test pads to the netlist.

And, of course, the follow-on option: "test pad me harder!" ;-)

I think what stuart wants is a hotkey that puts a testpad wherever the
cursor is, when using the Line tool.  Much like the way we
automatically add vias when you switch layers.  Adding a test pad to
an internal layer would then be:

> I guess you'd want the ability to control the size, perhaps on a pad
> by pad basis.  I guess to start with adding automatically to the
> database would be good.  This shouldn't be hard to implement either.

/me wonders if we should start thinking about breaking out some of the
core bits of pcb into a library, so that we can build add-ons based on
a common source set.

Of course, /me just realized that we can use HIDs for that.  Just add
a "wizard" bit we can set instead of the existing gui/printer/exporter
bits.