Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb : coming up empty

On 1/2/07, Andy Peters <devel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 2, 2007, at 7:59 PM, John Luciani wrote:

> On 1/2/07, Andy Peters <devel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> So I think that my footprint is broken, but I dunno how or why!
>>
>> -a
>
> If your footprint is a simple newlib footprint you may want to post
> it.

Actually, I did, in the message that started this thread, but I'll
include it here (in case this list rejects attachments).  It's called
SOT223-230P-650W-356L-4N.

That symbol loaded for me without any problems.

(* jcl *)

PS: the IPC-style SOT partnames don't have a width and length parameter just
a leadspan. It probably should be something like ---

SOT223-230P-xxxL1-4N

--
http://www.luciani.org