gEDA-user: Re: power connections and hierarchy

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 08:14:51 -0500, John Luciani wrote:

> You probably have hierarchy-netname-mangle enabled
Thanks for the key word. This led me to take a closer look at my
system-gnetlistrc. Turns out, there is also hierarchy-netattrib-mangle
enabled. This specifically adds prefixes to net names created by the net
attribute. I use the net attribute exclusively for power symbols. So
disable hierarchy-netattrib-mangle is the way to go.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog