Re: gEDA-user: 56 Pin part with lots of No Connects

KURT PETERS wrote:
I have a 56 pin part with a bunch of no-connects. I am using tragesym to make the part initially, but I was wondering, is there a way to have the symbol not show the no-connects at all, but still have everything "work" properly when it came time to make the connection with the 56 pin symbol.
In other words, what happens if you make a symbol and leave a bunch of pinseq and pin nums not filled in?
Regards,
Kurt

It works just fine for me.

Darrell Harmon