gEDA-user: Which PCB HID is better?

Hello fellow gEDA/PCB users,

As my design gets closer to the completion of schematic capture and the
start of layout, I have to expand my horizons beyond gschem and start
playing with PCB.

My question is, which HID is better: GTK or Lesstif?  Of course "better"
is a very subjective term, so let me tell you a bit about my
preferences.  To me, the less modern the look, the better.  I'm the guy
who prefers bare X11 with twm over GNOME or KDE or any of that new-
fangled stuff.  Work over fluff.  So which HID of those available in the
current PCB would be better for me?  (My real preference would be for
Xaw, but I think I need to use a recent version of PCB in order to read
new layout and element files, so I don't think that going for an ancient
version of PCB would be a good idea, as much as I would love it.)

TIA,
MS