gEDA-user: Free dogs in Southern California?

Hello fellow open source HW developers and free EDA users,

I wonder, are there any people here from Southern California who would
be interested in physical meetings for social networking, learning from
each other, etc?  I'm thinking about starting a group similar to Free
Dog in Boston, MA here in SoCal (probably San Diego more specifically)
and I'm wondering if there would be any interest.

MS