Re: gEDA-user: geda tarball

Well I thin that I have deleted all the gEDA stuff ready to re-do the
all the tarballs only I'm stuck not having glib.  That seems to be a
really basic tool used by gtk and others.  So I tried getting back to
where I was installing gEDA from the package manager.  The tab to gschem
returned under apps/education but it's still dead.  So I un-installed
the Ubuntu gEDA,  Looking at google for glib at
http://linux.softpedia.com/get/Programming/Libraries/GLib2-2653.shtml
is this what is needed?