Re: gEDA-user: Attributes in pcb footprint files -- is this a new feature?

> Is there anything in the GUI to take advantage of this bright new
> feature? Or is it a pure ascii-edit thingy right now?

There is nothing in PCB that does *anything* with attributes, other
than to preserve them.  Attributes are not for pcb itself, they are
for (as I explained) third party modules which need to attach
information to elements and boards.

It's not like gschem/gattrib, where attributes are a critical part of
the design flow.