Re: gEDA-user: Printing schematics

Gee thanks guys.  I now understand a bit about make and makefiles.  I
guess when I tried to install gEDA from the tarball if you remember it
stopped as it could not find a directory.  The gschem worked okay
invoked from a terminal and I have 13 pages so that was okay.  I've even
got as far as importing them into PCB and looking at the footprints.  In
the process redef and gsch2pcb suggested a get-apps that worked out
fine.

I updated Peter's Makefile with

"schematic_all_pages.ps: Sheet01.ps Sheet02.ps Sheet03.ps Sheet04.ps
Sheet05.ps Sheet06.ps Sheet07.ps Sheet08.ps Sheet09.ps Sheet10.ps
Sheet11.ps Sheet12.ps Sheet13.ps"

and it ran through all the pages only it could not find print.scm in
directory /usr/share/gEDA/scheme/ , there is a pile of other dot.scm
files there so I guess I lost a bit form the tarball.  So I'm a bit
higher on that learning curve just need to get print.scm.  Ian