Re: gEDA-user: Wish list for gschem

Am Sonntag, den 04.01.2009, 00:49 -0600 schrieb Kipton Moravec:

> My issue is that it is case sensitive. It must be a lower case <ctrl> c
> to work. An upper case <ctrl> C does not work. If the Caps lock is on it
> does not work.

For me most software does not work very well if Caps lock is on...

For copy operation the context menu available by right mouse button
works fine: Select the stuff to copy, press right mouse button to open
context menu, select copy operation, move mouse pointer over the
selected stuff and drag a copy away while holding down the left mouse
button.

I discovered this function by accident -- never used CTRL-C again for
gschem.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski